1. Money comes to those who have the self-discipline to save at least 10% of all they earn and re-invest the earnings. The purpose of the saving is to create an emergency fund first and then to create assets for the future and the estate.
2. Money works hard to make more money for the wise investor.
3. Money stays with smart and prudent investors who invest it according to their objectives with skilled planning and commitment.
4. Money is transferred from the impatient and unskilled to those who are skilled and patient. If you do not have the skill, find someone else who does, but patience is your responsibility.
5. Money always runs from those who are tempted by get rich quick plans or speculation and runs to those who stick to proven, disciplined and time-tested fundamentals.
6. Money does not remain long with those who avoid risk altogether. It also does not remain with those investors who take too much risk and do not put in place proper steps to manage and minimise it.
- Ron Malhotra
Love this post? Hate this post? Have another idea? Please share your thoughts below.