1. They don't give up after failure.
2. They are not jealous of other people's success.
3. They don't dwell on the past and keep talking about the 'good ol days'.
4. They don't fear taking calculated risks.
5. They don't worry about pleasing everyone.
6. They don't waste their time thinking and talking about things that they can't control.
7. They do not avoid change.
8. They do not drift aimlessly without a sense of who they are are and what they want.
9. They don't feel sorry for themselves.
10. They don't expect quick results and are prepared to put in sustained effort over long periods of time.
11. They don't have a sense of entitlement and do not feel that the world owes them something.
- Ron Malhotra