The Successful Male Competitions
Terms & Conditions
1. The Successful Male Blueprint, available to be won, is Level 1 Only, and it is the DIY version without a dedicated mentor. Winner will be obligated under the Participant Agreement and Terms and Conditions relating to the use and membership to The Successful Male Blueprint.
2. The bonus books are in PDF version only and will be emailed to the competition winner.
3. The winner will be drawn 17th October 2017 at 5pm AEST and winner will be contacted directly shortly after. Details of the winner will be announced on The Successful Male Facebook page and "We Are Successful Men" Facebook Group on 18th October 2017 after successful contact with the winner has been made.
4. The Promoter is The Successful Male Global Pty. Ltd. (A.B.N. 50 609 023 163 ).
5. Information on prizes and how to enter The Successful Male Global competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
6. By entering The Successful Male competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
7. Prize winners of The Successful Male competitions are selected at Level 2/541 Blackburn Road, Mt Waverley VIC 3149 on the specified competition drawing date. Winners are contacted by email within 5 business days of selection.
8. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
10. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
13. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
14a. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
16. All entries become the property of The Successful Male. As such, The Successful Male is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
17. The laws of Victoria govern The Successful Male competitions.