For ambitious, purpose driven & courageous men.
A collaborative & exclusive community for men, by men.
Each meetup is different with different themes and different speakers.
Topics range from -
- How to identify your purpose & passion
- How to communicate with authority
- How to dress for success
- How to manage money and create wealth
- How to commercialize your passion
- How to develop the psychology of achievement
- How to get rid of brain blocks that prevent success
- How to think successfully
- How to lead effectively
- How to use your strengths to make a difference
- How to develop a personality that makes an impact
- How to be a better lover
- How to start or grow a business
- How to be a better dad
- How to deal with divorce or relationship split ups
- How to improve your productivity
- How to elevate your consciousness
- How to tap into your higher mental faculties
and much more..
We discuss practical topics that incorporate real life education which isn't taught at schools. universities & in the workplace.
Making a living at work is not exactly the way to a successful & fulfilling life.
If you want to be more, do more and have more, we would love for you to attend.
Secure your ticket now by clicking the following link:
When: Thursday, 7th December 2017
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm (NZDT)
Where: Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart (Mahuu Room)
2 Tapora Street Auckland)
Look forward to meeting you there.
Ron Malhotra (CEO & Founder of The Successful Male)
PS - We are a female-friendly and inclusive group, so women are welcome.